Thursday, May 9, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF PEPLUM




 Blouse: Francesca's | Jeans: Vigoss | Shoes: old from DSW | Clutch: Be&D | Necklace: T+J Designs | Bracelet: David Yurman | Ring: David Yurman (old, similar style here) | Sunglasses: Gucci

I have to admit, I did not jump on the bandwagon when the peplum trend first came out.  Not that I didn't like the way it looked, I just didn't think it would work on me.  But the more I see people wearing them, the more and more I started falling in love with it.  This is my first attempt.  Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading!  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Super love the shoes and the bracelet! my fave color hehe :)


    aminanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! love you top
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! Yes let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  3. I love your awesome peplum top and the clutch <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡¡AYUDA!!
    Desde @Keupi vamos a ser TT en twitter, y sin tu ayuda sería imposible.
    El tweet más original con el hashtag #comprariaenkeupi se llevará una Jolie Box!
    No te olvides de nombrar a @Keupi y @JolieBoxEs
    Sin ti sería imposible
    http://elprobadordekim.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top and heels!!!
    cute outfit
    XO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing top! I love the clutch too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela! Thanks for your comment. Yes, let's follow each other!

      Delete