Saturday, May 11, 2013

HELLO WEEKEND!






Blouse: J Crew (sold out) | Shorts: J Brand (similar here) | Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Shoes: Rosegold | Purse: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: J Crew | Ring: David Yurman | Bracelets: old

Happy weekend everyone!  I don't know about you but I was totally ready for the weekend to start and could not get out of work fast enough.  I work in a very professional environment so I was happy to be able to throw on a pair of shorts when I got home.

The dinosaur you see in the pictures was a result of an art competition the city did when I was in high school.  They asked all the kids in the schools around the state to decorate a plain paper drawing of a dinosaur.  They then picked the top 100 and had the kids behind the chosen design decorate the figurine based on their ideas (how awesome is that!).  Two were chosen from my school.  They were put all over the city but slowly, they had to be taken down one by one due to erosion from weather.  There are still a few left by the riverfront area and it always brings me back to the good ol' days in art class.  I love seeing them.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!  xoxo

26 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!!! and I understand the feeling of getting out of work as soon as you can on Fridays! sadly this Friday I had to work a couple more hours after 5 ugh! anyways you look gorgeous!!!!
    thanks for visiting my blog! lets follow each other ;)
    XOXO

    Milu

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milu! Thank you for your wonderful comment. Yes let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  2. love your look, the orange top suits you so well!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never did anything so cool in art class. Love the photos and the beautiful shirt. The color is my favorite this Spring. The shorts rock <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very beautiful. The orange shirt goes very well with your short. I absolutely love your shoes.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I like your shoes, blouse and accessories :) also, you have a great blog :D

    Have a lovely day!
    xx

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, love this look! Great accessories too!


    www.plogste.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Very nice shoes!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment. Yes, let's follow each other. I'm now following you :)

      Delete
  9. hehe cute dinosaur! the way you combine orange + gold is amazing
    thanks for liking my quote post


    http://www.thaniasg.blogspot.mx
    http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is lovely. I cannot wait to get me shorts out too ;)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola! muchas gracias por comentar en mi blog.
    Te queda muy bien el naranja. Me encanta el look y tu blog. Así que te sigo y te invito a que tu tambien lo hagas si te gusta el mio
    Un beso

    alonewithmycloset.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello bella! shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Yes, let's follow each other. I'm now following you :)

      Delete
  13. ahww.. Doctor T-rex looked really sweet. I love your top. I always feel like it's a happier day whenever I'm wearing tangerine.

    Btw, I have a Firmoo glasses give-away on my blog. You might want to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful and stylish! You look great! Have a great week! What do you think about following each other? Let me know. Have a great week!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga! Thanks for visiting and for your comment. Yes, let's follow each other!

      Delete
  15. Yes, absolutely, I am your new follower # 15. Hope you can follow me back!
    ;o)
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you back sweety, shall we also follow with facebook and bloglovin> let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Yes, let's follow each other!

      Delete
  17. beautiful photos,
    great post!! I like it!follow you :)
    please, visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete