Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ONE OUTFIT TWO DIFFERENT LOOKS






Skirt: Rag & Bone | Blouse: Robert Rodriguez | Purse: Coach | ShoesB. Makowsky | Bracelet: Pandora, Tiffany & Co. | Necklace: QVC | Ring: Forever21

 First of all, I just want to say I LOVE this Rag & Bone skirt.  I must not be the only one because over several seasons, they made this skirt in just about every color (I have 4 of them!).  Although I am still waiting for a yellow (my fav).  This red one was the first one I bought and remains my favorite.  I got a great deal on it too from Shopbop.  Love scoping out the sale section of websites for great deals.  Once in awhile I'll even get lucky and find my size.  It can be worn casually or with a pair of heels to dress it up.  I think having my shirt tucked in gives it more of a dressy feel vs a more relaxed look with it pulled out.  What do you think?

Thanks for reading!  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love this look is very nice ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look. Esp. love the red maxi skirt :)

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great basic skirt. You can create numerous looks with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite color of ALL times is red!!

    shall we follow each other on GFC? you are now on my list http://www.thaniasg.blogspot.mx

    and now you can LIKE me on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, thanks for visiting my blog and for following me, you are very pretty, I love the skirt, you have new follower.
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cheyenne! Your skirt is absolutely amazing. I just love the colour. <3 Thank you so much for your lovely comment btw, hope to hear from you soon! :) :* Have a great day!

    Mariann from Cashmere in Style

    ReplyDelete