Sunday, May 19, 2013

SUNDAY FUNDAY










Blouse: Elie Tahari | Jacket: Topshop (sold out) | Pants: BDG (black version here) | Shoes: Joe's (on sale here) | Purse: Louis Vuitton (retired) | Necklace: Yochi | Ring: Ariella Collection | Earrings: QVC (old) | Photos: Walter Crowe Photography

Happy Sunday!  Hope you had a great weekend!  It turned out to be a busy couple of days for me.  Had an impromptu shopping trip with a friend on Saturday and a planned mall trip today with dinner and lunch with friends in between.

I had a lot of success the two days shopping.  The shoes and necklace I'm wearing are new.  I also got a shirt, pair of jeans, shorts, sunglasses, and a jacket.  Can't wait to wear them!  I love getting new stuff.

The necklace is my favorite from my shopping spree and I couldn't wait to wear it.  The weather today was not so great.  It was raining this morning and foggy but I think the pictures ended up coming out well despite the conditions (although my hair started getting frizzy towards the end).

Thanks for reading!  xoxo

26 comments:

  1. That necklace is amazing!!! I love the pop of color it gives to the whole outfit! you look stunny (as always!). If you don't mind me to ask you, what camera do you use to take your blog pics? :)
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This set, like many of the others, is a Panasonic GH2 with the PL45 lens attached. There are also several here with a Minolta Maxxum 5D and Minolta 50/1.7. We've been mostly using natural light so far, with a reflector in a few shots.
      Walter

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous haul. I love that necklace too. You look beautiful <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG. WIN A PAIR OF SHOES

    XX


    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit. So simple so chic
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! :)
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style so much :)
    the color of your pants is amazing, I love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit dear, So chic!!!



    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! really great. Following :) xx

    http://primadonna-girls.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wedges! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I like a lot your outfit and pictures.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Pinned this to Pinterest and spotted it on Social Bliss! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I really like your Outfit :D
    your shoes and your chain

    I follow you know :D you can follow me back :)

    EMMA BRWN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I love your bag:-)You have a great blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elfena! Yes, lets follow each other :)

      Delete
  14. I really love the blouse! It is amazing!!Kisses sweety

    http://mstreinta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look awesome!
    I loved the platforms sandals and the collor of your denim!

    Thanx for commenting on my blog.
    http://lookdasimone.blogspot.com.br
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous look!! That blazer is amazing - I can see it being so versatile! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I run out of words for you, simply wow

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing outfit!! you look stunning!!
    would you like to follow
    each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yasmine! Thanks for your lovely comment! Yes, let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  19. This Breitling Watches is not a show that is packed full of features that you would have expected to see on a Rolex Watches Online cheap watch video review.?The Rolex Daytona it is special is its simplicity. It's not often you find replica luxury Replica Handbagsthat do not have features like Hermes Handbags or even a date window.

    ReplyDelete