Monday, September 30, 2013

BLOCKS








Dress:  Marc by Marc Jacobs (old) | Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Bracelet: Vanessa Mooney, J Crew | Clutch: Be&D

Happy Monday lovelies!  Hope you had a fun and exciting weekend.  I am sharing a look of mine from last week.  Now that fall is here, I can start wearing heavier fabrics such as this jacquard dress.  I love gold so this gold metallic block design really caught my eye.  I am thinking about wearing it to a wedding I have coming up but not sure if it will be too casual.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week!  xoxo

12 comments:

  1. This dress is so gorgeous!!!!! love the print, and the heel are amazing dear. great styling!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous dress and I love the clutch with it! Have a good day!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is perfect for the Fall wedding. I love the combination of gold and black!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is beautiful, and I think that you could totally wear it for that wedding you talked about :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love everything
    adore your stuff from head to toe :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM,BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is absolutely amazing! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is something I would like to wear!
    Come back soon to visit me on…
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gold dotted dress looks so lovely on you

    X. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow love your styling!!what about following each other???
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for your lovely comment! I am following you now :)

      Delete