Monday, September 2, 2013

STARS AND ANCHORS





Blouse: J Crew | Hoodie: Alternative Apparel (on sale here) | Jeans: Paige | Purse: Coach

Hi lovelies!  Hope you had a great weekend and a great Labor Day weekend for those of you in the US.  I am back from my mini vacation.  We had a great time in the mountains of Maryland at the car show.  It was extremely hot this year but the ice cream parlor on site kept me cool most of the time.

I love printed patterns and stars and anchors are probably two of my favorites (also love polka dots and houndstooth).  What is your favorite pattern?

Thanks for reading and enjoy your week!  xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the casual yet chic look!



    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii thank you for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments.
    the parka is soo cute!!! mind to follow each other?

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderful comment Aulia! I am following you now :)

      Delete
  3. love ur anchor tee!! n the jacket is pretty too :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing jacket!!

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute print mix with the anchors and stars. :D
    My favourite print is polka dots :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the star print!
    Today on the blog I'm talking about red carpet dresses… come and have a look!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, thanks for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post :) I love this savvy mix of ultra trendy prints, stars are my favourite and they are so cutely paired with anchors. Really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a great new month!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonito look, la chaqueta es preciosa. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the look x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That anchor blouse is super cute. Love the all american look

    x Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces|

    ReplyDelete
  12. great combination! i like your cool and casual style.

    ReplyDelete