Friday, October 11, 2013

SIMPLE LIFE








Blouse: Joie (similar here and here) | Skirt: Rag & Bone (old) | Necklace: Trollbeads (here and here) | Bracelet: Brighton, Trollbeads necklace worn as bracelet, Tiffany & Co. Lock | Ring: DY

Happy Friday my loves!  Hope you have a fun filled weekend ahead!  It has been raining here the past two days which made me miss the sunshine.  Last weekend was uncharacteristically warm for this time of year here and I got to wear my favorite skirt one last time before it will be too cold.  I love the vibrant red color and the simplicity of this beautiful skirt.  I paired it with a simple white tee and minimal jewelry.  What is something in your closet you absolutely cannot live without?

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!  xoxo

11 comments:

  1. love the maxi skirt, it's beautiful!
    you look great <3
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and red is such a beautiful combination! I really, really like this outfit, the red skirt is flawless! I would love to have something similar for myself! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    Your chance to win a dress of your own choice! (International Giveaway)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simplicity of red and white can make such a huge impact! Its amazingly elegant and ladylike, i will now definitely consider a red maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this outfit, clean lines and amazing combination!!!! Perfection my dear!!! You look gorgeous!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so beautiful! From the outfit to the background :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! red and white will always be a pretty pair! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely place and skirt :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete