Thursday, November 7, 2013

BLUE DETAILS




Blouse: Equipment (similar here) | Pants: MICHAEL Michael Kors | Jacket: Truth and Pride (black version here) | Shoes: Zara | Bracelet: Pandora, DY, Tiffany & Co. lock | Ring: DY

Hi lovelies!  Hope you had a fantastic week.  I am so ready for the weekend.  It has been getting colder each day here and the days are shorter because of daylight savings.  It gets dark here around 5pm now. For some reason, I always feel unprepared for the winter season.  I will be going out shopping for some boots, scarfs, and gloves.  Any recommendations?

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend!  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Great combo, like the jacket and the heels!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colours! Those jeans are awesome too!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue and I need those jeans too :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think that shade of blue is totally you.
    And you look beautiful with it :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really great after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, how are you? This is a wonderfully classy colour combination, the jacket is so sleek, I like all the edgy cool zip detailing.

    ReplyDelete