Friday, November 1, 2013

CAMOUFLAGE HALLOWEEN








Blouse: Splendid (on sale here) | Pants: Express | Jacket: Victoria's Secret | Shoes: old (similar here and here) | Necklace: Trollbeads | Bracelet: Trollbeads, Tiffany & Co. lock | Ring: DY, Express | Bag: LV

Happy Halloween my lovelies!  Hope you have a fun night full of treats (no tricks!) ahead.  I'm sorry I have not been around the past two weeks.  I've been so busy working on a project at work but it is finally winding down.  What have you been up to recently?  I would love to hear!

Thanks for reading and have a ridiculously amazing weekend!  xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Beautiful photos!

    Have a nice weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers, the jacket goes so well!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you!
    Great decision, keeping it simple :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wer those camo pants so well, looks effortless
    Lovely outfit!

    xoxox
    arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your leather jacket!
    wanna follow each other? follow me and i do followback for sure!
    Have a nice day!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're beautiful, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leather jacket looks so amazing! I've been dying for one >.<
    Check out my new post!
    Love,
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look, love the pants!!! you look gorgeous!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Post! You look absolutely stunning! :)
    Check out my Blog, maybe your up to follow each other, just let me know :)
    Love, Chiara of http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete