Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN








Blouse: Ingwa;Melero (old) | Pants: J Brand (here) | Jacket: Theyskens' Theory (sold out, similar here) | Shoes: Elizabeth and James (very similar here) | Ring: David Yurman | Clutch: Saint Laurent (other options here)

Kim's outfit:
Blouse: Joie | Jeans: Hudson | Jacket: Anine Bing (find it here) | Shoes: Valentino | Clutch: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Chanel

Happy Wednesday lovelies!  I took some pics with my friend over the weekend with her awesome red car.  I love the color red, it is such a bold and fierce color.  Our outfits coordinated really well together which wasn't planned.  It also went great with the color of the car.  It was an unusually beautiful and warm fall day and we found a great spot in a nearby park for photos.

I loved her outfit from the leopard print sweater to her shoes.  Each piece was perfectly paired to create a beautiful and flawless look.  And the clutch..well, I just can't say enough about how much I love the clutch.  You can never go wrong with Louis Vuitton but this clutch is one of my favorite pieces of all time (which is saying a lot).

I decided to go with an all black ensemble and paired it with a white leather jacket.  I added my new Saint Laurent bag for a pop of color.  Sometimes, we just need that little detail to brighten up an outfit.  I love heels with the T-strap design and these Elizabeth and James Saucy pumps really caught my eye.  They are also rather comfortable which is a rare find when it comes to 4 inch heels.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the black and white look. great jacket and heels

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red clutch!! And comfy 4" heels, need to try those on lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red car color and your black and white look such a good combination, i love the shoot too, cool photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! I love it! :)
    Come and join my first INTERNATIONAL giveaway, win a gift of your choice! The rules are really simple. Good luck xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/11/international-christmas-giveaway-gift.html

    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a total knockout in this splendid outfit, its sophisticated as well as sexy, pretty much all there is a woman needs to be. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, your outfit is so powerful!
    My favourite of yours so far :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make 200$ per day from blogging If you also want a huge amount join me on http://guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete