Monday, November 18, 2013

COLD WEATHER MUST HAVES

1|2|3|4|5|6

Happy Tuesday loves!  Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!  This cold weather has got me day dreaming about cozy must haves for the season so I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite items.  I mentioned in my previous post about my love for over sized sweaters.  I've had my eye on this Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater since it first came out.  It is a beautiful heather grey color which I think is a perfect match for this season's hottest color: oxblood.  Of course, any cold weather warrants a coat and I am particularly fond of this leather sleeved Mackage coat with an oversized collar.  Add a pair of leather booties, grab your favorite bag, and you are all set to brace the cold!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of the week!  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I like this coat!!

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a relly beautiful and comfy casual look :)
    I like it a lot!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved number 1 and number 2! The bag is also great! I like Marc Jacbs very much! Well, I could have told that coming from you, your selection would be classy! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete