Sunday, November 10, 2013

DOUBLE PEPLUM







Blouse: ASOS | Jeans: Current/Elliott | Jacket: Elie Tahari (also loving this and this) | Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Design (similar here) | Necklace: J Crew | Bracelet: J Crew | Ring: DY | Purse: LV

Happy Sunday my lovelies!  Hope you had a fun filled weekend.  Mine wasn't too exciting but it was nice to catch up on sleep.  Today I am sharing one of my favorite trends: the peplum.  I love big peplum styles and when I saw this ASOS top I knew I had to have it.  It was chilly today so I paired it with a peplum jacket I got a couple of months ago and the two fit perfectly together.  I just so happened to have a matching pair of pumps!  Don't you love when that happens?  What is your current favorite trend?

Thanks for reading and have an awesome week!  xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Love, love this outfit! the jacket is perfect!!! Beautiful style!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very refreshing colours and your make up looks beautiful :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning jacket! I love the detail on those jeans!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the effect of this double peplum look... Also the color is fantastic, forest green is one if my all times favorites!

    www.nymphashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see your beautiful outfits again! Last week I was here and there was no post :) Now I loved your jeans! And the jacket and the amazing pair of heels! You always look fabulous, you have that kind of natural elegance that some have and some try to copy, but it's impossible (I'm not naturally elegant, for example, and I am OK with that!) denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is so feminine and really beautiful, you have the best taste! Thanks for stopping by sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the combination Cheyenne, details of your jeans too! thanks for visiting my blog!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never thought of a double peplum before.
    Great idea, it looks awsome sweetie :D

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete