Sunday, November 17, 2013

FALL ESSENTIALS








Sweater: Autumn Cashmere (other color options here) | Jeans: Paige | Gloves: Nordstrom (similar here) | Scarf: Wyatt (similar here and here) | Booties: old (similar here and here)

Happy Sunday lovelies!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Today I am sharing with you one of my all time favorite sweaters.  I think a chunky sweater is a must in any fall wardrobe and I have found the perfect one!  I love this sweater so much I have it in three different colors.  The cozy and warm feeling I get when I wear it makes me want to just curl up in it.  I am also loving the fingerless gloves I got last year. They are great for keeping my hands warm but without being bulky.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit Cheyenne! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cosy outfit. Love the oversized collar :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are all set up for cold days :)
    Looking gorgeous!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear! Beautiful blog! Great your photo :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    CENTRAL STREET

    kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment dear! I am following you now :)

      Delete
  6. You have a nice collection I love your collection so much hope you will like my indian movie collection http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete