Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GOLD + SEQUIN








Blouse: Joie (similar here) | Blazer: Ingwa;Melero (old) | Skirt: Robert Rodriguez (sold out, similar here) | Shoes: old (similar here) | Bracelet: Vanessa Mooney Lynx Cuff | Clutch: Be&D

Happy Wednesday lovelies!  Hope your week is going well.  I am sharing a look from over the weekend.  I am really into fit and flare skirts.  I think they add a flirty and fun element to any outfit.  I decided to pair it with my favorite gold sequin blazer.  I just can't get over the beautiful intricate sequin detail on this piece!  I fall in love with it all over again each time I wear it (which is not often enough).  I decided to add some color to this outfit by wearing my new favorite red lipstick from Lancome.  You can check it out here in Red Haute.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great rest of the week!  xoxo

12 comments:

  1. amazing look! love the skirt and the blazer is beautiful.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! love it your skirt, fabulous look today!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! I love the shape of that skirt :)

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, this is such a stunning outfit, love the glimmer of the jacket, its such a great piece to add to any outfit to jazz it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit. It made me think of the xmas party :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blazer is such an unique piece!!
    And you combined it in a very beautiful way :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blazer and I like your skirt and clutch :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, I love the skirt and the blazer is perfect!!! you look stunning!:))


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the article :)
    I would be glad if you also check out my blog,let me know if you like it so we can maybe start following eachother :) Wish you a nice weekend!

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm inlove with this look. You look pretty.

    ReplyDelete