Saturday, December 28, 2013

I DREAM OF CHRISTIAN





Blouse: Guess (sold out) | Leather Pants: Theory (on sale here) | Trench: Coach | Shoes: Christian Louboutin (similar here) | Clutch: Saint Laurent | Bracelet: Chloe+Isabel

Happy Saturday loves!  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and ready for the New Year!  I can't believe 2013 is almost over!  I am just stopping by to say a quick hello before meeting up with my friend for dinner.

After 6 months of waiting, I finally got my hands on this beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle patent pumps.  It's a dream come true.  They are everything I expected and more.  I'm also really into leather pants at the moment so you might see a few more outfits with them in the future.

Thanks for reading and happy New Year!  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Stunning! have a great weekend Cheyenne!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is great from head to toe!!! You and I are in the same page with the shoes and the leather
    pants!!! You look stunning!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful outfit and great combination! i really love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this a dream come true :) LOVE Louboutin shoes and you look beautiful! Happy new year!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute shirt, it really adds some flair to the whole outfit :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, these leather pants fit you like a glove, amazingly chic, love the modernity of this look. Hope you're having a wonderful festive season hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tengo unos pantalones iguales <3

    Me encanta el abrigo. Te queda muy bien ese outfit.

    www.desdemiarmario.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review done by you for this article. Actual some change need to done in this article. But I also like this article as well as you have nice skill to review please come on http://guruofmovie.com and review for my blog.

    ReplyDelete