Sunday, December 22, 2013

SPRING IN WINTER



Top: Splendid | Jeans: Current/Elliott (limited sizes and other color options here) | Shoes: old (similar here) | Bag: Michael Kors (similar here)

Happy Sunday my loves!  It's the last Sunday before Christmas!  Hope you got all your shopping done and ready to spend some quality time with friends and family.  I know I am!  I've been so busy lately catching up after my vacation that I have not had time to post.  The past two weekends I tried to take pictures but it snowed like crazy.  Today is the first day of winter and it feels like spring.  Temperature in the 70's!  It has been raining but I will take it!  Anything is better than the 20 something and snow we've been getting.

Since it was a beautiful day out, I decided to wear my sandals and t-shirt.  I just kept it simple and casual for a brunch with my friend Walter (who is also the photographer for my blog).  I'm also trying out a new lipstick I got awhile back.  It is a dark wine color but turned out to look more like a raspberry red in the pictures.  Also, I find myself really liking black recently.  I used to really stay away from it when I was younger but all I find myself wearing recently is black.  Isn't it funny how your taste changes over time.

Thanks for reading and have a very merry Christmas!  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Like your jeans! I love the details in pockets!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, how have you been? I like the uber cool chicness of this outfit, its perfect weekend wear and the jeans fit you like a glove. Happy Holidays sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!!! Merry christmas!Can we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter the international giveaway;
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you sweety! i'd like to wish you all the best in christmas time!

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May it be filled with joy, love, peace and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect look for brunch :) You look super cute!
    But i'd prefer snow to warm weather for Christmas :p

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article If you are looking for any adsense you must have 1000 visitor on blog. Otherwise you will not able to make a nice amount. So If you are doing start of any blog first 6 months focus on contain and second 6 months focus on seo then use adsense or any ad network I use google adsense on my blog http://guruofmovie.com I make approx 25$ per day.

    ReplyDelete