Thursday, December 5, 2013

VACATION FUN

Happy Thursday loves!  I'm back and finally caught up after my Bahamas getaway.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of food and time with family (and shopping of course).

Here are some pictures from my trip with my mom.  We had such a wonderful time together eating and chatting the week away.  It was such a relaxing time and one of the reasons why I love cruises.

The first port day, we were in Port Canaveral Florida.  We went to Cocoa Beach and the famous Ron Jon surf shop.  It was sunny in the mid 70's.  We walked along time beach for awhile and enjoyed the view.  There were a ton of people getting surf lessons and surfing the waves but we decided to just do some sunbathing.

The second port day we were in Nassau Bahamas.  We also went to the beach this day and then walked around Atlantis and the shops nearby.  The beach was incredible.  The sand was so fine and clean it felt like flour under my feet.  It was uncharacteristically windy and the waves were too large to swim.  We were able to however dip our feet in and the water was surprisingly warm!

 
Dress: Gypsy05 | Hoodie: Alternative Apparel

Coverup: Victoria's Secret | Bikini: Victoria's Secret


While days at sea, the cruise offers formal dining options and two of the nights were "cruise elegant" evenings.  Since I love to dress up, I took full advantage of this.  Below are my two "cruise elegant" outfits.  I'm slightly obsessed with red lipstick at the moment so I decided to keep my outfits more on the neutral side so the red would stand out.

Dress: LaRok | Bracelet: Vanessa Mooney | Clutch: Saint Laurent
Dress: Quail | Bracelet: J Crew


On the last port day, we were in Freeport Bahamas.  We stayed really close to the ship and went around to the local shops.  There were tons of them lined up one right next to the other selling anything from bags to handmade jewelry to wood carved Tiki heads.  There was a guy selling fresh coconuts so I was able to experience fresh coconut water for the first time.  It was quite refreshing and tasty!



Dress: Gypsy05 | Top: Abercrombie & Fitch | Cardigan: Trouve | Ring: James Avery, Tiffany & Co.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week!  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful trip to Bahamas! Love the red lipstick and the photos on the beach are so romantic :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go on vacation! Looks like you had a wonderful time and I love all your outfits :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing places & photos! you look so beautiful and girl, fantastic dresses :)
    i hope one day i'll visit this place :)

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) it's looks like you spent great time!
    great pics, love especially these from beach and nights out;)
    you look amazing <3
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go to the Bahamas :)
    You look so pretty in your cruise elegant outfits!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures dear!! You look gorgeous! My husband and I took a cruise for our honeymoon and the bahamas was one of the island were we went, we also had a blast.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about the red lipstick, I am a bit obsessed at the moment too! That LaRok dress rocks, you look amazing! I am glad you had such a nice trip! The pictures do look amazing! I tried coconut water in Brazil and I didn't like it, but I know some people who do! It's full of minerals good for our health, it seems. I think you must be having what I call "post vacations", cause we do so many things during holidays that we need some weeks to rest when back home - I noticed you didn't post for 2 weeks! I hope you are fine and I'm looking forward to seeing more cool outfits! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen many people try to use Google Adsense By shortcut way. I want to tell you if you wish to use Google Adsense please have some passion. You need to follow 5 step for this. 1 Make your blog or website and get some traffic at least 500 visitor per day. 2 Apply for Google Adsense. 3 Reach At Minimum Amount 10$. Then Google will do your verification. 4 After doing verification reach at 100$ payment. 5 Get check from google in next 2 months. SO do not use any shortcut this process take minimum 1 year. I have seen this thing on my blog http://guruofmovie.com. Hope you will like this review.

    ReplyDelete