Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CHECK SCARF AND QUILTED JACKET




Top: Splendid (here) | Jeans: Joie | Leather Jacket: Isaac Mizrahi | Boots: Sam Edelman (also available in black) | Scarf: Burberry | Bag: Michael Kors

Happy Wednesday sweets!  Just stopping by for a quick hello.  I just came back from dinner with a friend and feeling a bit under the weather.  It has been very very cold the past two days with temperatures in the single digits!  Of course I got way more bundled up than what I am wearing in today's post!

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic rest of the week!  xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I love your burberry scarf!!
    Great outfit.


    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Your jeans added the right amount of colour to your outfit :)


    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, but so classy :) Really pretty look!

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!! really chic ;)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    GIVEAWAY on my blog Win Amazing Dresses worth $200
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/12/dressale-free-christmas-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that scarf and the jacket! I have a similar jacket, when it's a bit warmer here I will certainly wear it, inspired by your nice outfit! I am a shoe lover (I guess we all are :), so I loved the boots! Amazing! You always look so effortlessly elegant and beautiful! And yes, please keep warm, cause last year I didn't pay much attention to that and caught many colds - so please, warm coats! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfut!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit dear, that leather jacket is gorgeous!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a cool and casual outfit. i like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your review is nice I was also looking for these kind of review. Nice detail share by you thanks you for this amazing article. I am also looking to make my blog http://guruofmovie.com better So that some one can also share detail of my blog on any other page.

    ReplyDelete