Sunday, January 19, 2014

RED AND LEOPARD





Blouse:  Theory (limited sizes here) | Pants: Preen (sold out) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Boots: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Armani

Happy Sunday Sweets!  Hope you had a fantastic weekend.  Just dropping by for a quick hello.  I'm having a low key evening with my two Chihuahuas.  What are you up to?  I'm sharing my look from earlier today.  Lately I've been really into red and leopard print.  They go wonderfully together as well. One of my favorite websites NET-A-PORTER is having their big sale going on right now and I was able to pick up the pants and boots I'm wearing in today's post at great prices (extra 20% off all sale with code Gift20).  The sweater is also relatively new.  I've been eyeing it for some time now and picked it up as soon as it went on sale.  What have you purchased recently?

Thanks for reading and have an amazing week!  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I can't pick just one favorite item...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit dear, great styling!! I love your theory blouse!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and classic combination. And sexy, on top of that :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice that you posted this outfit now, I have been coming here sometimes over the last week and wishing for one of your lovely outfits! Net-a-porter is one of my favorite sites as well! The blouse is amazing, the back of it, wow! I love the boots, I have similar ones in burgundy, what a coincidence! I love the clutch as well! In short, you always look so beautiful! I love dogs too :) denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clutch! I've been looking at Claire Vivier since their leopard print is so perfect

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU ARE A MOVIE LOVER THEN YOU MUST CLICK ON http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete