Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BLACK AND YELLOW




Blouse: Jenni Kayne (similar here) | Pants: Theory (limited sizes here) | Necklace: Lionette (use code Tulip for 10% off) | Bracelet: Chloe + Isabel | Shoes: Michael Kors (brown version here - on sale!)

Happy Wednesday lovelies!  Hope your week is going well.  Today, I'm sharing a second look from my romantic weekend away.  Yellow is my absolute favorite color and has been since I was very young.  It's such an upbeat hue and always puts me in a good mood when I wear it.  Besides being in my favorite yellow, this Jenni Kayne blouse is really well made and fits perfectly.  It's a quite simple style so I decided to add a statement necklace to jazz up the look.  I am loving this Lionette necklace.  It is so different and a total attention grabber.  I've only worn it twice and got tons of compliments each time.

Thanks for reading!  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. love this look, boots is an awesome pair!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yellow and black combination :) and the necklace add some sparkle ^^
    great look !
    xx

    http://moodstylewalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow looks so good on your and those pants!!! I wish I had a pair like that - you look amazing always!! xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!

    That yellow Shirt and your black hair: WOW! Perfect combination.
    Really a very nice Outfit and awesome pictures.

    Greets,
    Silvi♥
    THE ZONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your opinion on my last post...Good wishes for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look perfect!
    I wouldn't change anything, seriously!!:)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect combo, like the leather pants hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect combo, like the leather pants hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete