Saturday, February 22, 2014

BURGUNDY AND BROWN



Top: Chanel (old) | Pants: Michael Kors | Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here and here) | Trench: Coach (similar) | Bag: Vera Bradley

Happy Friday loves!  I just came home from a Valentine's dinner celebration with my mom and Chris.  We had an amazing four course meal including a lobster salad, braised short rib, and dark chocolate cake.  I am so stuffed!  Today's look is my work outfit from Thursday.  I'm wearing my favorite Chanel sweater.  I love the double layer look and subtle floral detail.  I'm not the biggest fan of brown and the only time I really wear it is when I'm wearing this top.  Sorry the pictures are a bit hazy.  We started loosing daylight and the pictures didn't come out as well as I hoped.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend! xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours paired together look gorgeous! Very chic and classy.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is such en elegant classic and love the printed clutch, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the coat is chic and elegant, i like your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this outfit, the coat is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coat and clutch! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as chic as always :D

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so gorgeous and your outfit so absolutely cool! There's nothing better than a good beige coat. Also loving your hair!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your trench coat and those sunglasses are killer! so chic ;)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chic combo, love it!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete