Thursday, February 27, 2014

CHANNELING SPRING





Happy Thursday loves!  Hope your week has been going well.  Over the weekend, we had really great weather here with temperatures in the 60's!  Of course that didn't last very long and by Monday, it cooled down and snowed yesterday.  Today was bone chilling cold and windy.  This has been one of the coldest winters since I can remember and I'm counting down the days until Spring.

I love soft and feminine colors which is why I decided on this outfit.  I'm bringing a little bit of Spring to my life even if the weather won't cooperate with me!  I went to the Louis Vuitton store a few weeks ago (if you follow my Instagram you would've seen the post) and saw this beautiful bag but I was torn between the red color and this light pink color.  I had to walk away empty handed because I just couldn't decide.  However, this color really called out to me in the days that followed and I knew I had to have it.  Do you think I made the right choice?





Blouse: old (stolen from my mom's closet) | Jacket: Joie (similar styles here and here) | Jacket: D&G (loving this) | Jeans: Current/Elliott (similar) | Shoes: Zara (similar here in limited sizes) | Belt: J Crew | Bag: Louis Vuitton

Thanks for reading and have the best weekend ever!  xoxo

12 comments:

  1. You look amazing dear, this outfit is gorgeous!! I really love your
    handbag, great color!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. follow you. pls follow me :3
    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I am following you back now :)

      Delete
  3. XOXO, pretty girl. Love the bag and the way the shoulder strap encircles it. NIce detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my eyes on the same bag! I love it :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes and the bag! so chic outfit!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag!! The colour is so cute X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty touches of pastel in this amazingly chic look, thats a classic jacket, perfect for any season. Have a relaxing and unwinding weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great. and the high heels are amazing! casual, elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete