Monday, February 17, 2014

FEELING ROMANTIC





Hi loves!  Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and Presidents' Day.  I had off today and two snow days last week so it was an extra long weekend for me.  Chris surprised me Friday morning with a beautiful forever rose dipped in gold.  It was such a unique and different gift and I loved it so much.  We then went away to the beach to celebrate.  We had such a wonderful and relaxing time.  We drove around a bit on Sunday and then went to the beach.  It was too cold to go in the water so we just walked on the sand and boardwalk.  Sunday evening, we celebrated our five year anniversary.  He took me to this amazing Italian restaurant and we both had delicious meals.  It's definitely a place we will be going back to.

My forever rose

I was feeling rather romantic this weekend with Valentine's Day and our anniversary so I decided on this rather feminine look.  I love leather pants and this pair from J Brand is probably my favorite.  I like that it's different from the traditional black.  I also love the zipper details.  I really feel like it adds a lot to the appeal of the pants.  I like purple and gray together so I paired it with my Bensoni floral blouse and matching pumps.  I finished the look with my new Marciano Mina Blazer.  I'm a sucker for well made blazers and fell in love with the design of this one (scroll down for outfit details).







Blouse: Bensoni | Pants: J Brand Claudette Leather (black version here) | Shoes: Aldo (similar here) | Jacket: Marciano

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week! xoxo

19 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your pants and heels! Such a great color combo!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect pants dear....I have the same clutch bag...so cool
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this outfit! The blouse is beautiful and leather pants give contemporary edge ;)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, such a great Outfit. Really perfect. I love your shoes.

    Greets
    Silvi♥
    THE ZONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. I love the pretty blouse. Glad you enjoyed your V-day :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Those purple shoes finish the look in a perfect way :)

    Congrats on your anniversary!
    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeus!
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit. i like your blouse with the wonderful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly love your outfit!

    It will mean a lot to me if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow me if you like what you see?

    Hope to see you soon into it,

    Kisses

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment dear! I am following you now :)

      Delete
  11. You looks beautiful, I love the blouse and shoes.

    xx

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovethose romantic ruffles, and those shoes are to die for. Adore that color! :) Great look for a great Italian restaurant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combination of colors :) you look nice !
    xx
    http://moodstylewalker.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. In love with this look, I really like the styling!!! I hope you are having a great week dear.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blouse is so beautifully sophisticated, a very elegant outfit that could work for the office or a night out. Thanks for sharing your opinion with me on your last post.

    ReplyDelete