Monday, February 10, 2014

HELLO SUNSHINE





Top: Splendid | Skirt: Fabriek | Coat: J Crew (other color options here) | Shoes: old | Necklace: Trollbeads | Sunglasses: Armani

Happy Monday loves!  Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  Mine was pretty low key.  I went shopping with my mom on Saturday after stopping by the animal shelter.  She's looking to adopt a small sized dog so we went to see if they had any at the shelter.  Unfortunately the one we went to specializes in pitbulls and they are just a little too big for her.  I'm a total animal lover so it was really sad for me to see all the dogs without a home.  If I could, I'd probably take them all!

I didn't go too crazy at the mall but picked up a few small things.  I will share with all of you soon.  I find that any time I go shopping with my mom, she ends up talking me out of buying things.  I'm starting to think it's her strategy :)

Chris and I are going away for the weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day.  I also have Monday off so it will be a nice extended weekend.  We are heading to the beach which is about two and half hours away.  It is too cold now to go on the actual beach but will still be a nice getaway.  What are your plans for Valentine's Day and the weekend?

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week!  xoxo

12 comments:

  1. love the look! great color combinations. so classy and well put together. im following on instagram now :)

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I am following you now too on Instagram :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh love it the skirt!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! great combo of colors but you don´t have cold without tights? brrrr
    Today new post,Mou boots and sequins
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It was cold but that's OK. You only live once right? :)

      Delete
  4. Love your coat and skirt ! <3
    xoxo

    New post on my blog :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/02/no-limit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great look dear, that coat is perfect!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning sweety, love the skirt and the bright jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand you when it comes to animals. Tomorrow I'll go to a shelter too to pick-up a dog.
    Love the skirt and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing. and i like your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your great comment, whether or not you're celebrating, from one blog friend to another...Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete