Wednesday, February 5, 2014

THROWBACK






Dress: Express (old) | Jacket: Express (old)

Happy Wednesday my loves!  Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  The weather here has been horrible with rain and snow almost every day!  They are forecasting another big snow storm Saturday into Sunday.  I'm hoping I will have a few hours of no precipitation to fit a photo shoot in.

I'm sharing an old shoot I did for my friend Walter's photography class.  These pictures are from his first photo session ever.  I think he has natural talent.  What do you think?  For those of you who don't know, Walter is the photographer for my blog.  Looking through these pics really made me miss my houndstooth coat.  It might be making an appearance in a new blog post soon :)

I went shopping over the weekend and saw the most perfect Chanel purse.  The only problem is no one has it.  I'm on 3 different waiting lists.  I'm hoping I can share it with all of you soon.  Wish me luck on a short wait!

Thanks for reading and have an amazing rest of the week!  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Awesome jacket, love it!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures really are nice. And you look beautiful, but I prefer your black hair :p

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great dress and i like the pattern of your coat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can get the Chanel purse soon! We are waiting for some snow here, but this is ne of the warmest winters I have ever lived here! You look gorgeous in your beautiful jacket, I love that pattern! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete