Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING




Happy Wednesday loves!  Lately I've been really into black so I thought I'd share my all black look today.  I find it tricky wearing black because the color is so dark, sometimes it's hard to see all the details on the garments.  I also decided to mix up the textures so each piece stands on it's own.

After being on the wait list, I finally got my hands on this Chanel boy bag in the large size.  I originally went into the Chanel boutique in Neiman Marcus close to my house (we don't have an actual Chanel boutique close by) and saw the smaller version.  After trying it on (and countless other styles), I just couldn't decide on it.  I went home and did some research and found the larger size.  I like big bags so it just seemed like the natural choice.  It is everything I expected and more.  Such a timeless and classic style.



Sweater: Autumn Cashmere (on sale here) | Skirt: Robert Rodriguez (old, similar here and here) | Tights: Wolford | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bag: Chanel | Sunglasses: Armani

Thanks for reading! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so that's what was in the chanel bag!! I LOVE IT! So classic, something you will have forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial look!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Chanel boy bag, something I am dreaming of... Lovely black combinations.

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effortlessly chic! You should wear this style more often :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow perfection from top to bottom. Love this beautiful total black look and congrats on your new Chanel boy bag. You are so lucky. It's my favorite <3

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfect from head to toe. Love the styling dear! And that bag is Amazing!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look girl
    you look so cute
    great bag you've got there

    ReplyDelete