Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CASUAL EVENING


Top: Rebecca Taylor (old, currently loving this and this) | Jeans: Paige (similar) | Shoes: Chanel | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Topshop (black version here)

Hi loves!  I'm just stopping by for a quick hello.  I'm sharing my casual outfit from tonight's dinner with my mom. The weather was so nice I didn't even need a jacket!  I'm still loving the pastel trend so I've been wearing a lot of softer and more romantic shades.  They also go great with my new purse and shoes!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Ah, this is such a sweet look! Love the pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovley look...and the chanel ....amazing!
    http://www.mrsnoone.it/
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe casual - but oh so chic as always!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving some nice words on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pastel print shirt is so pretty and love the bag, very chic! You are so thoughtful to stop by...Happy Friday sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing dear, love the entire outfit!! the shoes are gorgeous and that bag is everything!!!
    Happy week:))

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow casual chic at it's best. Love your new bag and shoes!! Hope you enjoyed the dinner :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks is just flawless. I was going to tell you what was my favourite item was, but I'm truly in love with every single one of them :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look!
    I want that alma and chanel slip on :O


    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete