Sunday, March 2, 2014

SUNDAY BRUNCH



Happy Sunday loves!  Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  We are expecting another six to twelve inches of snow tonight.  I was happy to be able to get out for awhile earlier while the weather was still nice.  This morning I met my friend Walter for brunch.  We took a couple of quick pics outside the restaurant.  Then I met up with my friend Kim for shopping and tonight Chris and I went to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

I had a really great time shopping with Kim.  She was looking for work shirts and we were able to find two!  Usually you never find what you are looking for so it was a pretty successful shopping day.  I picked up a pair of blue sunglasses.



 Blouse: Robert Rodriguez (old) | Jeans: AG (similar) | Coat: Elie Tahari (similar here) | Shoes: Chanel (affordable options here and here) | Bag: Dooney & Bourke (white version)

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore the rolled up jeans with ballet shoes! It just looks so sweet to me! :)

    P.S. Thank you so much for showing support to the situation in Ukraine in my last post! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this look! love the torn jeans and little flats. perfect bag with the look

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love this outfit!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and soo elegant - I love it!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit and shots there
    Oh that sounds like a lot of snow.. i hope theres not coming any more snow here.. i want spring and summer asap..
    have a good day
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please have your flats?:p
    And your hair looks so beautiful!

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE HELP IN MY BLOG http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/
    SEO BLOG AS YOU LOOKS A GREAT BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete