Friday, April 11, 2014

BLACK MEETS WHITE










Blouse: Theory (on sale here) | Leather Joggers: Capulet (on sale) | Shoes: Zara (sold out, similar style) | Bag: Gucci (other color options)

Happy Friday loves!  I am so glad the weekend is finally here after what seemed like the longest week ever.  The weather this week was really pleasant with today in the mid 70's!  It makes it so much more enjoyable doing things outside (oh and taking pictures!).  I also can get away without a jacket but it is still too cold for shorts and sundresses.

I really love leather pants but all the ones I have are skinny fit so I was totally excited when I found these leather joggers.  They are a good length and fit perfectly to my ankle.  I have a hard time finding pants that fit length wise because I'm short.  They are also ridiculously comfortable and I have a feeling I'm going to be lounging around in them a lot.  I think they can be dressed up with some heels or dressed down with flats and a great versatile piece to add to my collection.

I'm bummed I am missing Coachella this year because I didn't plan well.  Time just kind of got away from me.  However, I will be sharing some Coachella looks and outfit ideas in my next post just in time for weekend 2!  Stay tuned loves!

Thanks for reading and have a FUN-tastic weekend!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have the same problem lol I couldn't tell you are short though, I'm sure you can tell in my pics I'm short! finding ringht lenght pants can be such a challenge sometimes! This outfit, as always, is adorable! the joggers look so chic with pumps and your Chanel collection is to die for! :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS ARTICLE ACTUALLY BLOGGING IS A VERY EASY WAY. BUT GETTING TRAFFIC IS NOT SO EASY BUT I MAKE TRAFFIC SOURCE SO EASY SEE ALL SEO AND BLOGGING TIPS ON http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete