Thursday, April 3, 2014

LEATHER AND CHAMBRAY





Blouse: J Crew | Pants: Theory (similar) | Jacket: Truth and Pride (sold out, currently loving this and this) | Bag: Chanel | Shoes: Chanel

Hi loves!  Hope you are having a wonderful week so far and happy early Friday!  Even though the weather has warmed up from just a few weeks ago, it is still not quite warm enough to wear short sleeves and shorts.  I love the versatility of leather and it's such a bonus that it can be worn in the fall or spring.  I decided to add a casual element to my outfit by pairing the leather with a chambray top.  Lately, my photographer and good friend Walter has been surprising me by using fashion terms I didn't even think he knew.  He called this look "Euro chic".  What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit. and sweet flats, great look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look with great basics :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Euro chic" for sure :) absolutely love it. I really like the leather pants and you are right, it is an item we can rock in any season. I really can't wait for the weather to be warm enough for us to start showing some shorts and dresses! Thanks so much for sharing and your lovely comments.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is modern sophistication at its best, love the materials, leather and denim are great together. I am thankful for your comment. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Ohio and luckily today the weather was 60 degrees, the weather is so bi-polar that I would not be surprised if it snowed next week! I really like all the different textures especially the denim with the white.

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is a very easy task and you can make a lot of money I part time Indian blogger make more than 20$ per day just in 15 month see how this was possible http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fashion. It was an superb one and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone.

    https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/women-dresses.

    ReplyDelete