Friday, April 25, 2014

SPRING TIME




Happy Friday my loves!  Hope you had a wonderful week and an exciting weekend ahead.  I'm so happy with the warmer weather we've been getting here and the opportunity to wear some sandals and dresses in April.  A trench is a great piece to have for the in between temperatures where it's nice but not nice enough to go without a jacket.  I also think it's a great way to add some dimension to an outfit that might be too plain otherwise.  I chose this shorter length trench because I didn't want it to be overpowering.  To keep the outfit fun, I decided to pair it with my Clare Vivier leopard clutch.



Dress: Joie (other colors here and here) | Trench: D&G (similar) | Belt: J Crew | Shoes: Zara (black version) | Sunglasses: Topshop | Clutch: Clare Vivier

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love green with leopard print :) happy weekend!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit dear, the dress and the trench work so well together!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! I'm in love with the leopard print clutch!!!
    Have a great week!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in green, I have a similar dress to this one and you have know inspired me to try styling it with leopard and a chic trench, thanks! Wishing you a fruitful week ahead hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to do blogging and I am also a fan of your blog if you want get online money then see on http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in After click here this is possible that you can make more than 100$ per Day

    ReplyDelete