Sunday, May 25, 2014

EASY BREEZY





Hi loves!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  I'm so excited it's Memorial Day weekend here and I have tomorrow off.  This weekend has been busy with activities like barbecues and birthday celebrations.  I also joined a gym and yesterday was my second time going.  This gym offers bootcamp style classes to help build strength and endurance through multiple exercise routines.  It's the hardest I've worked out in a long time and every inch of my body is hurting today.  I am really excited about it despite the pain I am in and am looking forward to a healthier me.

I'm sharing one of my newest purchases in today's outfit.  This beautiful silk top is from Zara and it has become an instant favorite.  I love the way it lays on the body and how flow-y it looks in the breeze.  The lower neckline gives it a modern feel yet still classy at the same time.








Top: Zara | Pants: Tory Burch (old, similar here and here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Saint Laurent (similar styles here) | Sunglasses: Guess

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend!  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love your new hair and the top so airy :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO chic! Love these jeans on you! http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful dear, the jeans are gorgeous!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the silk top and the black and white outfit! I also loved the YSL clutch! You, always looking so elegant and classy! Congratulations for the gym! I'm not so brave! I hope your body doesn't ache next time! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love the bag and the jeans :X:X
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEO IS VERY IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL BLOG AND WEBSITE I WAS HAVING 100 VISITOR AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS ON http://www.guruofmovie.com BUT FROM LAST 4 MONTHS I AM DOING WORK ON SEO AND NOW I HAVE 1500 VISITOR PER DAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boutiqueken
    This one is hot.
    It was a celestial one and lovely. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.
    If you to find out your favorite one seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides stantard fashionable dresses and accessories for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just visit this page and search .Ensuring your satisfaction.
    https://www.boutiqueken.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice jeans, nice combination. looks good.
    If you want to find out your favorite quality product, then seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides winter, wedding and bridal standard fashionable dresses , shoes, bags and accessories for for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just click on below and search.Ensuring your satisfaction.
    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermes Handbags


    Rolex Daytona


    Breitling Watches


    Rolex Watches Online


    Replica Handbags

    ?



    Hermes Handbags Replica Handbags are a package series, as the origin of this package we all must have very clear.?I want a Rolex Daytona
    that is a screw link adjustment style watch not pin slide adjustment. Please contact me once you receive this Breitling Watches ,so I can tell you which?Rolex Watches Online I would prefer.

    ?

    ReplyDelete