Thursday, May 1, 2014

MIRROR SUNNIES AND ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY





Happy Thursday my loves!  Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  Lately, I've been really into casual looks and funky sunnies.  I love the mirror lenses and have been liking the round shapes a lot.  When I found these on one of my favorite websites Revolve Clothing, I had to try them.  At first I thought maybe they were a little too much for me but have grown to like them a bunch.  They really add flavor to any outfit!

Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of my blog.  It's hard to believe it's already been one year.  I first started my blog as a way for me to document my passion for fashion but it has become more of a creative outlet for me.  I want to give a BIG thank you to all of you for always taking the time to leave such sweet comments and also for your support throughout this past year.  Although sometimes it's hard to find the time to blog with a full time job, I always seem to come back to it.  This journey has led me to so many wonderful and amazing people and I couldn't have ask for a more fulfilling experience.  Thank you all so much!  In addition, I'd like to thank my photographer Walter for always taking stunning photos and for being such a wonderful and supportive friend. This blog wouldn't be the same without you!




Blouse: Victoria's Secret (very old - it's actually pajamas!) | Cardigan: Trouve (similar here) | Jeans: Paige (similar and also here) | Shoes: Dolce Vita (limited sizes here and here) | Bracelet: David Yurman | Ring: David Yurman | Sunglasses: Quay | Bag: Louis Vuitton

Thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. happy anniversary for your blog, you look great in this outfit!
    love it...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sunnies! Your outfit is perfect for the summer!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy about your bag :)

    Congrats on the blog's anniversary :D

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Amazing look, i love your sunglasses.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaiy congratulations on your blog anniversary! Hitting one year mark is huge! :)
    I love the sunglasses you are wearing a lot! I would definitely love to have similar ones in my sunnies collection!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete