Saturday, May 3, 2014

NEW DAY NEW HAIR





Happy Saturday loves!  SURPRISE!  I chopped all my hair off!  I've been thinking about cutting my hair for some time now and finally decided to do it.  I haven't had hair this short in a long time and almost chickened out when I got to the salon.  I thought I would miss my long hair but to my surprise, I really don't.  I mainly just needed a change to my appearance and dying my hair wasn't an option.  It's such a refreshing change and I feel like I'm ready to take on spring and summer with this shorter length!

My outfit is from earlier today when I went to visit my mom.  It's a beautiful day and I didn't even need a jacket.  I love being casual with a pair of comfy jeans and a loose tee.  I also decided to wear one of my favorite all time purses from the Louis Vuitton denim collection.  I was so sad when they discontinued the line but lucky enough to have gotten several pieces from it.  Scroll down to get the details on my outfit!





Tee: Topshop | Jeans: Paige (similar here and here | Sunglasses: Guess | Bag: Louis Vuitton

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!  I'm off to a Phillies (baseball) game tonight! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look Cheyenne, like the bag so much, kisses and happy weekend!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love your glasses :-) xx

    NEW POST :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunny-day-in-smederevo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair sweety :) http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with your bag!!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at you - your hair looks amazing! Love your outfit today, casual and chic!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great decision! short good looks so good on you :) I absolutely love! I'm also loving your LV bag, you have so many cute bags!!! so jealous :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit dear, perfect!!! And your hair is so beautiful too. I really need to do something new with my hair.
    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete