Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ORANGE CRUSH







Sweater: Duffy (yellow version also available) | Jeans: Genetic (multiple wash options here) | Bracelet: Chloe + Isabel | Shoes: Chanel | Purse: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Topshop (sold out)

Happy Tuesday my loves!  I'm sharing a look from a while ago (as you can tell by my long hair).  I've been getting into orange a lot lately.  I go through phases where I crush on a color and will buy everything I see in that color.  I just recently went through a light pink phase and now it's on to orange!

I absolutely love my Genetic Shya jeans.  They are a perfect fit and I own several pairs in different washes.  Sometimes it's hard to find a good pair of jeans so when I do, I tend to buy multiple pairs of the same one.  I love being casual with a nice pair of ripped jeans and my Chanel Espadrilles.  What is your casual go to outfit?

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. hello,i am Poppy
    you are such elegant and confident!
    your beauty and fashion idea catch my eyes here
    i wanna be your new friend and be a chic girl like you
    just send my kiss first and waiting for your awesome answer!

    your lovely Poppy
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So casually beautiful :) http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so cute like indian actress see collection of Indian actress on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange suits you so well and I love your jeans!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo!!! love this look!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cheyenne! I love your Genetic Shya jeans partnered with so lovely orange Sweater. We have the same style in casual, I used to wear Hudson Skinny Jeans at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/women-jeans/pro/hudson-jeans-collin-geyser-wash-skinny-jeans , partnered with my favorite top. It depends on my mood when I choose the color, but as of now, I will choose your orange crush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete